Home / Gender Issues / Girl burnt alive

Girl burnt alive

LAHORE: A girl burnt alive on Sunday after a fire broke out in her house due to gas leak.

The deceased, identified as Khadija, was a resident of Arshad Road. Police said the family forgot turning off the gas stove due to which the kitchen was filled by gas. Khadija caught in fire as she lit the stove her family.

The Nation

About admin

Comments are closed.

burberry pas cher burberry soldes longchamp pas cher longchamp pas cher polo ralph lauren pas cher nike tn pas cher nike tn nike tn pas cher air max 90 pas cher air max pas cher roshe run pas cher nike huarache pas cher nike tn pas cher louboutin pas cher louboutin soldes mbt pas cher mbt pas cher hermes pas cher hollister pas cher hollister paris herve leger pas cher michael kors pas cher remy hair extensions clip in hair extensions mbt outlet vanessa bruno pas cher vanessa bruno pas cher vanessa bruno pas cher ralph lauren pas cher

Scroll To Top