Pakistan Gender News is a resource center on domestic violence, sexual violence, trafficking, and other forms of gender-based violence in Pakistan communities. We envision a world free of gender-based violence for communities with equal opportunities for all to thrive.
Our mission is to disrupt gender-based violence, which causes physical, sexual, emotional, spiritual, and economic harm.
We work together with and within our community to:
- Uplift the voices and experiences who are impacted by violence;
- Build capacity through training and technical support for those organizations who serve our communities;
- Engage allied communities and systems to create shifts in gendered cultural norms and address injustices;
- Educate our communities to mobilize them to prevent gender-based violence; and
- Advocate for policies and practices that ensure access to essential rights and services.