Home / Gender Issues / Woman electrocuted, spouse injured

Woman electrocuted, spouse injured

FAISALABAD: A young married woman was electrocuted while her spouse received serious injuries in the area of Sadar police station. Police said a street vender Ghulam Fareed, 35 along with his son Ghulam Nabi came back at mid night and knocked at the door of his house for entry.

As soon as Munawwar Bibi 30 wife of Ghulam Fareed opened the door, a hanging electricity wire fell on them. As a result, Munawwar Bibi received severe electric shock and raised alarm. Ghulam Fareed came ahead to save her, but he also received electric shock. The minor Ghulam Nabi also tried to save his parents but his father prohibited him for this attempt.

The area people gathered there and they called Rescue 1122 which shifted the couple to hospital for medical treatment where the lady Munawwar Bibi breathed his last while condition of her husband is stated to be serious.

The News

About admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

burberry pas cher burberry soldes longchamp pas cher longchamp pas cher polo ralph lauren pas cher nike tn pas cher nike tn nike tn pas cher air max 90 pas cher air max pas cher roshe run pas cher nike huarache pas cher nike tn pas cher louboutin pas cher louboutin soldes mbt pas cher mbt pas cher hermes pas cher hollister pas cher hollister paris herve leger pas cher michael kors pas cher remy hair extensions clip in hair extensions mbt outlet vanessa bruno pas cher vanessa bruno pas cher vanessa bruno pas cher ralph lauren pas cher

Scroll To Top